Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Parhelia drivers 1.12 for Vista (Windows Update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Parhelia drivers 1.12 for Vista (Windows Update)

Here we go guys!

New Parhelia 1.12 drivers (previous version was an old build of 1.07 drivers) for Windows Vista. You can get it through Windows Update.
    ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Does this cover the P series as well?
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Yes of course!
      This drivers release is suitable for all Parhelia and P series family!
      ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Do they support the Aero interface?
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

No, and will never. Parhelia hardware is only DX 8.1 compliant; it doesn't support Pixel Shader version 2.0 that is required for Aero!

Comment

Well if it can't run the aero interface whats left?
            Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

Comment

IIRC, Vista has 4 render modes. Aero is the top level. It's nice but not necessary. Vista still looks pretty spiffy sans-Aero.

All the same, I haven't heard of a killer Vista app or feature that would require someone upgrade.

I've had Vista though my MSDN subscription since day 1 and run it via a dual boot. Funy thing is that I rarely boot into it.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by IM_Riktar View Post
                Well if it can't run the aero interface whats left?

A nice simple desktop without the gimmiks that aren't needed anyway.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
                  A nice simple desktop without the gimmiks that aren't needed anyway.
                  Now I KNOW you can't be talking about Windows.
                  Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

Comment

Working...
                  X