Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't seem to find the console command for gamma in Unreal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to find the console command for gamma in Unreal.

Hi, The G400 always seems to show the brights brighter and the darks darker in Unreal (and recently the, ahem, Nerf Demo).
    "well just adjust the contrast on your monitor!"
    heh, well thats not exactly what I was looking for.
    I have done some searching and not dicscovered anything related to in game contrast or gamma.
    Have already played with the in game brightness and the Advanced Options use gamma correction.
    Does anyone have a lead?

http://unreal.epicgames.com/UTConsole.htm only lists a BRIGHTNESS command. Haven't tried it, it may be mapped to gamma correction, just like the brightness setting from the GUI.
    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Thanks Scytale, I discovered that too. But doesn't seem to do much except the same thing as brightness control in the Advaned Options.

Comment

I knew you knew. Indeed, especially that Nerf thingy needs some serious gamma correction.
        I'm using PowerStrip for on the fly gamma correction (with a hotkey). It does the trick.
        P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

The hotkey sounds like a good idea with powerstrip.

Comment

Working...
          X