Starsiege Tribes won't work with G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starsiege Tribes won't work with G400

Go to the search engine of this forum, and search for Tribes. There are plenty of threads explaining why Tribes sucks on any card besides Voodoo and TNT...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

There was a whole shit load about starsiege a while back in murc forums so check em out, i dont thik youlle be able to gl it up with g400, i had to use a special script to get me old tnt to do it, i dont even wanna try with this g400 i got now

Comment

Starsiege Tribes won't work with G400

My favorite game Starsiege Tribes won't work with my new Matrox Millenium G400.
      With the original drivers the actual game did start, but the textures were incorrect and when viewing at long distances the framerate went like 0.5 fps.
      And when I updated the drivers the game wouldn't work at all. I've tried this with all different versions of Tribes and now my current version is 1.9.
      Luckily I have a efficient computer enough to run Tribes with software rendering, tough with the maximum of 800*600 res.
      I would sure like to have this game 3D-accelerated. > (
      Has anyone with similiar problems come up with a solution?
      Please reply....

Biffen(MAFIA)

Comment

Working...
      X