Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quake3 Arena + TurboGL? End the confusion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found this solution after much hair pulling and tried it on other sistems and it seems to work everytime.
    note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
    P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...

Comment

Hi guys and thx for the replies.

But I dont have a PIII, I have a Celery! I can't use TurboGL.

I DLed this q3config.cfg file off the net, maybe it is for TurboGL. Then I need to rectify some of the lines in it. If anybody who is not running TurboGL, just the normal ICD like me, could send me their q3config.cfg, it might work.

Scytale, I can't get the game started so I can't change the res of it. I tryed with my Desktop at 800*600*32... noooooothing!

When I start the TurboGL setup, it tells me to take a hike.

This is driving me...

Is there a way to make the blue console direct it startup stuff to a file? Maybe it could give me a clue.

Also, HL only works in D3D, when I select OpenGL, same as Q3AD, crashes to the desktop in 640*480.

If you can, tell me to try things... I will.

Cya

------------------
      Celery 366 OCed @ 458(83), Soyo 6BA+III, 64MB SDRAM, Millennium G400 DualHead (486 cpu fan), SB Live Value!, FBall KA 13.1Gig (7200rpm), Mitsumi CR-4804TE CD-RW, Intel based 21140 10/100 NIC, Nortel Networks HSA1300 1-meg ADSL modem and also a ModemBlaster DI5630... enough!

--
      Gilles Lalonde
      SysAdmin (.RPM)
      Linkedin

Comment

Hey guys,

Lets try something to get this running... please...

Anyway I'looks like I will buy myself a new SY 6BA+IV MoBo to get the ATA-66 that my drive is capable off. mabe that will fix everything!

But that is next week... I WANNA PLAY NOW... OUINNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnn... sniff...

Cya

[This message has been edited by MotherDawg (edited 13 December 1999).]
        --
        Gilles Lalonde
        SysAdmin (.RPM)
        Linkedin

Comment

Working...
        X