Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickstyle Patch now out!!!!

http://www.3dfiles.com/patches/trickstyle.shtml
    i havent tried it yet, just thought id let you all know :O)
    CMB
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

I just applied the patch and I still lockup when I break the glass. G400 max with 5.30 drivers.. any hints?

Comment

wish i could help...
      when i applied it, whenever i tried ot run it it said INSERT CD TO RUN????
      so i gave up
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Hi guys,

unzip the patch to your desktop, take the exe file and replace it over c:\program files\acclaim entertainment\trickstyle to replace the old exe.

The problem is that there is an extra burn2 directory in the original zipped file.

Or,

You can get an updated patch from our web site that should be up shortly.

Haig

Comment

Hi Haig,

I tried getting the demo to work when it first came out. The patch does nothing because it installs into a separe directory (burn2). This is the problem that jws is reporting (the patch didn't actually do anything). When I replace the old exe with the patched exe I get the INSERT CD error, same as CMB. Any idea what's going on? Are there registry settings that need to be changed?

Comment

Working...
          X