Quake3 server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake3 server?

Does MURC host a quake 3 server? I have a read a few threads in the past about this. Whats the IP? =)

password: murc

P4 2.53GHz, Intel D845PEBT2, 1GB Ram, G400 Max, Adaptec 19160 running, 2 Maxtor 18GB 10KRPM HD, Toshiba 40/10 SCSI DVD-Rom, Plextor 32/12/10 SCSI CD-RW, Seagate 80GB Barracuda IV, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Viewsonic G790 19" Monitor

Comment

Acually, it's not MURC running the server, it's Matrox tech support. They opened the UT server up to the public for the holidays, and got a good responce, so they left it open. Q3A was just added a couple of days ago, so they are running two games for us .
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

help needed,

How can i join the Q3 server ?

I try the 204.50.135.80. Cool but what password should i give (murc ?) AND HOW.

Comment

Hit the key left to the number one to toggle the console and write \password murc. Then write \connect mgigameserver.matrox.com and off you go!

Now, when were going to gather to the Matrox Q3A server and have some serious frags?

.Tumu
          Celeron 333 (not overclocked), GigaByte 6BXE Intel 440BX AGPset (bios v3.4),
          64MB PC100 RAM, nVidia TNT2 32M (was G200 AGP 8MB SGRAM), SB Live! Value LW3.1, 3COM Fast EtherLink XL, Sony Multiscan 100ES, HP8210i
          Win98 finnish

Comment

thanks tumu,

i just ping the server. Bad new for me. Got a 250 to 400 ms access .

Won't play often with you. With such a ping i can frag like Barbarella but like Barbie

Comment

When do the guys play on Q3A server?? Went there yesterday, got 175-190 ping, but no one to play with:-(

Comment

"Hit the key left to the number one to toggle the console "

Thats known in the Buisness as the "SPERM Key"

Comment

In the computer business it's called the tilde key, in what business are you in LAMMIE?

[This message has been edited by Hunsow (edited 31 January 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                  X