This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CENCERSHIP

ok this will be my last post to this sight!but what you did was wrong becouse i was only trying to help out fellow gamers and matrox users of a big oversight by matrox. oh they new it sorry. BUT I DO APOLIGIZE for the language yesterday but krusins CENSERSHIP IS WRONG VERY WRONG and his form of cencership is to say its a soap box. well so be it he can have his way in his fanticy world. you matrox users have fun and no one asked if i was satisfied with the card .I LOVE THE DARN THING ITS THE FASTEST CARD I HAVE EVER SEEN !! i was only upset at the use of language on the box its very tricky indeed!! KRUZIN HAVE A GOOD LIFE SIR!and dont have any hard feelings!

Forgive me if I misunderstand you. Kruzin didn't censor your post. He moved it to a forum on this site called "The Soapbox." It's where posts of an editorial nature should be posted.

It is also a place where all the forum regulars go to discuss any number of things. Your post is being read by the people who spend the most time here.

I have every reason to believe Kruzin is opposed to censorship on these forums.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

It is not cencorship to tell you that you were posting in the wrong forum and close the thread. Censorship would have been if I had edited your post, or completely deleted it. I told you where you could post your rant. The Game forum was simply not the right place for it. If you can't grasp that, it's not my problem.

And the threads that where deleted...as moderator, I had every right to do that, because you broke just about every rule in the code of conduct you agreed to follow when you signed up to access these forums. It's not censorship when YOU broke the rules, and I enforced them.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Actually, paul, I did not copy his thread to the soapbox. I just locked it, and told him/her where the soapbox was so he/she could re-post it himself. Normally I would copy the thread over, but this one was so poorly expressed, that I just put it out of it's misery...

But you are correct. I am very much opposed to blatant censorship. And I feel comfortable saying what I did was not censorship (the threads that got deleted where vulgar personal attacks on me, which is clearly against the code of conduct, and deserved to be nuked).

And to keep on the same track, this thread is now being relocated to the Site Feedback forum
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
        X