No announcement yet.

matrox game server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Dedicated just for these games...Haig's DA man!
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks Kruzin, that would explain some things. I guess I can't use it to tweak.

I do appreciate Matrox providing such a commune though I don't think its an altruistic attitude that had Matrox (Haig) set this up as a dedicated server. It would be somewhat foolish to allow gaming on a production server.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Yup,

that's a dedicated game server. Both games are running on a dual PIII450, 256m, scsi card, scsi hd, etc under NT.

UT is on CPU1 and Q3 is on CPU2. You guys might get lags sometimes because it's on the same line as with the rest of our site. The whole site is on a T3 line but will soon change to multiple lines.

There's also HL and KingPin installed but I don't want to run more than 2 games at a time.

Haig

Comment

Thanks for the details. Matrox is a class act!!!
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

dual P-III, I want one
            jim
            PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
            128mb pc-100 cas 2
            Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
            Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
            SB Live!
            Winblows 98se & DX7
            and 384k DSL!

Comment

No Jim, you already got your present this week. You'll have to wait until your Birthday

Comment

PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                128mb pc-100 cas 2
                Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                SB Live!
                Winblows 98se & DX7
                and 384k DSL!

Comment

Holy Smokes!!! The action on the UT server the last couple nights has been INTENSE!!! The best ever...

I got a friend from work to join in the last few nights. His player name is "Ohboy" he's using my old abused G200 which suprisingly is still working...LOL

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                  X