Thief 2 Demo works with latest drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 2 Demo works with latest drivers

I used the latest drivers (beta) available on Matrox's site, and Thief 2 worked! Anybody else find success in this demo, or with System Shock 2?

Yes!
    Thief Gold and the ThiefII demo work now.

Comment

I just got SS2 yesterday, and after ripping my hair out trying to get it to work with the 5.41 drivers and changing everything else I could think of, I tried the new beta. Low and behold it worked! The only problem I have is that walking is SLOW (according to the control sheet...up arrow to run, right?) Still need to try a few other things tho...
      -Jay

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on SS2. Got my copy this morning and I'm ready to scare the crap out of myself tonight.

Comment

kO, did a little tweaking on my system last night and changed my P2-400 to a C300a @ 450. Wow, what a difference. Had it that way a while ago, but got ahold of the 400 from a friend and decided to try it. Thought it was better, but guess not...

As for SS2, it goes a lot better now too. It moves a little faster and seems stable enough. Good luck, and keep the lights on (I tried the demo a while ago and decided that was best... ;-)

------------------
          -Jay
          -Jay

Comment

Great to hear you all like the new beta driver, the reasons you're talking about were the reasons why I made my driver pack with the 5.50.010 D3D drivers! www.paraknowya.de

I'd really appreciate if you could send in comments on games which do not yet work correctly or other bugs or if you've found a solution to a problem even if it's not game related, it must just be G400 related! All the info is collected worked with and solutions + else is published on a G400 FAQ!

Send your mails to: myG400@paraknowya.de
            Thanks in advance and happy gaming!

regards
            PKY

Comment

Working...
            X