Hired Team Bumpmapped Demo Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What chu tryin to say Kruzin!?!

Although, I suppose there are some idiots who are borrowing my name.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

That durn Frank Herbert. What was he thinking when he wrote the book?!?! I sure hope he paid you well for the use of the name when he "borrowed" it.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Actually, I told him to forget about it cause Frank was such a good buddy of mine ....

BTW, I see you didn't like my firey happy face, eh? Sorry

Dimitri who absolutely LOVES Dune for some odd reason.
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Awww, what!?! First time I logged in, it didn't show me my firey face so I wrote what I did, but now it's there??? I hate my network!!! Waaaaaaa

Dimitri

Sorry for the 2 posts. Pushed the wrong button, stupid me.
          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X