Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Sly (Syl de strandjutter?), let's break down this message into what you really meant

"We are only trying to help a lonely little"
    [list=1][*] We? Who is we?[*] Lonely? Who is the lonely one here? [*] Little? From one mini to another, I'll be MURCer first [*] Trying? So this is trying? I hope the average American doesn't try to help like this, for then mankind is doomed !! (Sorry to others than Slyfox)[*] Help? Sure you know what the word means, right?

"man from the Netherlands who spends way too much"
    [*] Man. Got the first thing right[*] from the Netherlands. Wow, 2 things right![*] who spends way too much. Yes, we Dutch are usually known for being greedy as hell.

"of his pathetic life on the internet."
    [*] of his pathethic life on the internet. Hmmm... you got me thinking there (Can I do that? Gosh, yes I can!! ). You might be right... but who are <u>you</u> (be that single or multiple) to tell me that I am? Is that your responsibility, or is that my own? And as for the pathetic life part, I'd rather ask you to look in a mirror, for I'm not following people who look in my eyes "pathetic", only to tell them so

"You need to get out once in a while."
    [*] You need to get out once in a while. Thanks, that's exactly what I do during the days, and some weekends. But saving a lot of money as well in the mean time. What for? A you wouldn't even have a clue. [/list=a]

Jord.

P.S: for the fake: you made a little mistake... I don't know any American - English

When I chose to go out
    I always leave the light on
    when I have to stay in,
    you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
    now that I'm living on my own,
    and while they've never been more right,
    can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

Well, I tried to sway the thread back towards the topic...then it went south again, back to insults and baiting...

So...since the date for our group screenshot is set (and there is a fresh thread about it), this thread is dead in my book.

If you all want to keep flinging crap at each other, you can do it in the Soap Box forum (where I will put a copy of this thread)
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X