UMOD association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMOD association

UT Patch 4.25 broke my umod association somehow. How can I instal umods now? I´ve already tried setup.exe -*name of umod*, but it doesn´t work (I put the umod in the UT system folder, same as setup.exe.).

Help!

------------------
    Know what I mean?

Alec,
    Go to www.fileplanet.com. Find their UT section and under utilities there are a couple of lil programs that will install these things for you.

Comment

What happened was that with the 4.25 patch my umod association would disappear - whenever I clicked a umod file, Windows would tell me that there wasn´t any program to open the file type. I tried to register it again, but I couldn´t get it working.

Anyway, I´m downloading those programs as I write, and they ought to work.

Thanks.

------------------
      "I wish I was a witch...
      ...to shove my broomstick right up your *ss."

Comment

I take it that you tried Folder Options in Explorer? Associations are made by editing the file type entries. If you tried this already, what exactly were the symptoms? Perhaps UT isn't installed into the Registry properly and you need to reinstall the game.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
        X