Clan Matches - Want some?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Matches - Want some?????

I would like to find out if everyone would like me to start setting up some Clan Matches? If so what type- CTF, DM or both? Post here and well start getting thing off the ground. So to speak!!!!

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Both of Couse!!

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I've been finding myself playing more DM lately, but of course if CTF is the match of choice I'll go with that too.
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I think we could hold our own with just about anyone in a DM situation. The organized clans have a distinct advantage in CTF, because they actually practice.... toghether. Go for DM so we can just jump in and start kicking butt!!!! (plus, in team DM Snake-Eyes can't kill me! Woo-Hoo!! )

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

I'll remember that if I can get you into a straight DM server tonight, Kindness.

(Gotta make up for future time lost, eh?)

------------------
          Ace
          "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
          Gainward Ti4600
          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

It would be nice to some matches in DOM, LMS, or Assault.
            Soyo 815e chipset
            P3 933 o/c to 1 Ghz
            G400MAX + RR addon
            Western Digital 120 Gb
            2 - 256 Mb Corsair PC133
            Voodoo 2 o/c to 105Mhz
            SB Audigy
            Toshiba 16x DVD
            Plextor 48x24x48x CDRW

Comment

I got us signed up with clanbase. What I will need from everyone, (that would like to play) is to send me there game name and e-mail address and then I will sign you up as a [MU] player on clanbase. After I get you signed up they will send you an email with what you need to do. One thing you will need to do is go to there site and change the password that I have given you. And from there <H3>LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!! </H3>

Forgot hehe And what Country your in.

E-Mail me here:
              oboy@matroxusers.com

[This message has been edited by Oboy (edited 28 August 2000).]
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

My e-mail is on the way! Sounds really cool!
                LLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLLE!

(btw: woo-hoo, just noticed that I'm a MURCer now! Hooray!)

[This message has been edited by Kindness! (edited 28 August 2000).]

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

My email is on it's way as well.

I'll jump on any oppourtunity to play some good CTF matches. DM on the other hand, I expect that we can get enough volunteers for DM that I can safely pass it up.

Lets go kick some @$$!

Ian
                  Primary System:
                  MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                  120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                  Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                  Seccondary System:
                  Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                  3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                  Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                  Tertiary system
                  Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                  Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

My email just SMTP'd to you.

Great idea Oboy!!

Rocket_Bait
                    Rocket_Bait
                    Never met a high velocity explosive projectile that I didn't get in the way of!

Comment

Working...
                    X