dual head...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dual head...

How do you use the dual head in games? I installed Dogs of Wars and activated the Matrox multi-display option in the control pannel. But when I start Dogs of wars setup there's no monitor & video card listed...
    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

There are three modes of dual head. Which one did you use? There is clone, dvd-max, and extended desktop.

There were some earlier incompatabilities with some direct3d games in dual-head clone mode, but I think most of those have been taken care of in the latest drivers.

When I've used dual-head extended desktop in a game that did not take advantage of but one desktop, it usually takes a pretty nasty hit on performance.

I've never played Dogs of War.

Comment

I'm using the multi-diplay mode or the extended desktop like you said. That game is supposed to allow to run a different view on each monitor but when I set the multi-monitor mode it doesn't even see my G400. Any idea?
      P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

Hi,

Only the North American version of DOGS OF WARS is DUAL HEAD ready.
        If you have the European version then you will have to wait till the game manufacture releases a patch.

Comment

Working...
        X