New kind of Benchmarkin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kind of Benchmarkin.....

You know, I've been playing around with friends' Geforces for over a year now. And, no matter what CPU they may have, I am almost 100% positive that the gameplay in UT ,or any non-T&L game, is simply not as smooth as my G400MAX.

Sure, the top end framerates may hover around 80fps, but what about the low end framerate? Ya know, the one you get when there's actually action on the screen.

Why doesn't one of the UBERpopular gaming sites figure out a way to benchmark this low-end score on a bunch of the new cards?

I personally would love to see the results, I expect they would be quite revealing, and motivating to certain companies.

Eh?

--------------------
    ABIT BF6, Pentium III Katmai @663MHz, GW VOS32 Cooler, 256MB Crucial 7E SDRAM, Quantum Fireball Plus LM, Matrox G400 DH@160/200, Enlight 7237, 300watt TurboCool PS, and some fun with a Dremel!
    Last edited by Heiney; 20 May 2022, 10:44.

Too damn right! Everywhere you look it's always 3DMark 2000/Q3A making the GeForce's performance look as bloated as Elvis after a few cheeseburgers.

Comment

What about turning VSync on (at a refreshrate of 60-75Hz)! This should cut all non-relevant higher fps. So that that the lower framerates become more important. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
      X