Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400, refresh rate and win2k (again)

Hi,
    I had a problem with the refresh rate in games were I only had 60hz. This Problem could be solved with your help. But after installing a new driver (5.33.006) it´s not possible to change the current or different settings in the monitor settings register (sorry, try to translate german menues). Both are grey, so you can´t select them.
    And if I select choose settings from matrox-list and there select my iiyama vm 450, the refresh rate for my desktop goes down to 60hz (1280x960), although the menu say´s 85hz and before a reset it´s 85hz. After the reset the menu show only 60hz in this resolution! Strange??!!?? (I hope you know, what I want to say). Changing the current or different settings in the monitor settings register is still imposssible (grey -> not "clickable")

Thanks
    S.G.

Try disabling dual-head.

------------------
    ... for me to poop on!

Comment

thx, it helped. counterstrike now works with 85hz but only in d3d, opengl is still at 60hz.
      Is there a possibility to change the opengl refresh rate to. Otherwise i´ll play dx. works too.

But dualhead would be fine, if I could leave it aktivated. I´m using dualhead dvd max (no clone or something) to watch dvd or things like that. Or do I have to switch all the time?

Comment

Working...
      X