Here is the patches. CS & HL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the patches. CS & HL.

I was sorry to see that not one MURCer tried to help me get the patches( I removed the post asking for help after finding them). Oh well, here are the files in case anyone else is still having problems getting them. This will be up for the weekend only.

I hava removed the link. Have fun playing.

Jeff
    Lots - The most spiffy version yet!
    0%
    Mostly - Could use some work still.
    0%
    Na - Version x.x was better.
    0%
    This sux - My pet hamster writes better code!
    0%
    Have not played it yet - D/L is to hard to find.
    0%

The poll is expired.

-We stop learning when We die, and some
    people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
    Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
    - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
    - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Try Blues News - it had a list of download sites. I wound up getting mine from a German FTP site.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Not sure about any other cheats, but the respawn hack is in full force... and PB can't stop it. The losers who program CS must have been trained by Microsoft and/or Verant, they even used the same customer support technique of LYING ABOUT FIXING THE PROBLEM. On the brighter side, the voice chat is pretty cool when it works right.

Comment

Sorry man. I tried to help, but I couldn't get them either. I appreciated your page though. However, I couldn't find 11061107, so I had to keep digging. Not even Sierra has their own files, bastards.

I found an awesome site at http://www.redphive.org
        I got tired of all the little minipatches, so I deleted my Half-Life directory, got hl1108.exe, cs13full.exe, and started anew.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Ugh, I'm so sick of these f$%king cheaters. I just want to play a good, fair game without being shot through whatever (I hit people through walls too, but only 'cause I hear them), or having some ****ole respawn 4 times in the same round.

And punkbuster said they're not supporting HL anymore because Valve won't cooperate. Dammit Valve.

GRRR
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Use FilePlanet

Use <a href="http://www.fileplanet.com">FilePlanet</a>'s queued download feature. Do it while watching TV or web surfing. At the peak download times (last night at 8), I only had to wait an hour and then my cable connection downloaded both full patches in about 5 minutes (100 KB/s).

-Rahul
            Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
            Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

Working...
            X