Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone playing Operation Flashpoint besides me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone playing Operation Flashpoint besides me?

If so, did you get through level 24 (The Guardian) already, and if so, did you take the Northern or the Southern route?

I get blown to bits no matter what route I try, although I haven't tried driving cross country yet

Where is the biggest build up of enemies to be expected, North or South?

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Nope
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I thought it was pants and ugly as hell...
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hehe can't remeber now i will have to look at the level when i get home

Im on the last level and its rediculous its now 2 months i cant pass it well after two weeks of no luck i just stopted got boring. But recently there was a patch releasd to enable Joystick control, so i might try it again
        Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

I have a FlashPoint RAID controller. Does that count?
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Yeah I been playing it....I haven't made it to the 24th Mission yet. I'm pretty impressed with the Infantry part of the game, but the Armor and Helocopter missions kinda bite in compairson. While playing the Inf parts of the games I got flashbacks to my Army days .

Scott
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Maybe this would help?

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

While playing the Inf parts of the games I got flashbacks to my Army days .
                And that's exactly why i don't play this game. I have been with the infantry. This is not an action game, it's an infantry simulator. You crawl and crawl, wait, wait, wait, wait, crawl some more, wait, you are dead.

And: i never enjoyed Falcon 4.0.

Regards and have fun.

Comment

Thanks Pat, but even the ingame cheats I use as few as possible.

SoO .. try it again then. You also get to drive jeeps, trucks and tanks and fly a score of helicopters

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                  X