HalfLife 1109 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HalfLife 1109 released

This latest patch is supposed to get rid of all the cheating punks (yay)......

Download apps and games for Android. Discover new apps, read the reviews and download the APK. Safe and virus-free.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Damn straight, I am sick of all the cheaters online.

Comment

It seems to have a bunch of funky problems though (http://www.planethalflife.com), luckily I'm not one of the ones who's had to deal with them.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Since when has any HL patch that the genii at Valve released done anything other than create as many problems as it solves?

One of the reasons I resolved after TFC 1.5 never to actually buy anything from Valve ever again.
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Working...
        X