UT names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT names?

I'm curious to see who I'm playing against while Playing UT on the new server set up by Pneumatic...some I can tell since they are the same handles they use on MURC, but theres others that I have no clue about...

I use silverghost as my handle...

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Some times I use my actual name "Elie" and sometime I use "Shlooky"

Comment

I am Pneumatic everywhere but here.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

So that's who silverghost was! I'm Harrargh.. odd story behind that one. That was the battle cry for our little group of chaotic neutral dwarves some friends and I played in AD&D. We would run around with big hammers and just bash things for the heck of it, and before doing so, we would all shout "HARRARGH!"

Nut and NoLife are friends of mine. Not bad pings for all three of us running through Nut's DSL connection on a router.

Comment

I was Rotareneg, but I gave up on UT... mainly it was the lag on cable and that wierd problem with the ping shooting up into the thousands for some inexplicable reason even while other peoples pings stay nice and low. My crappy cable connection is the second reason I quit playing CS, right behind all the cheaters... Cox/RR really stinks big time.

Comment

Same name as here - Liquid Snake[MU]

Comment

Who was Labia/lucy? He/she was on last night for a few rounds -- pretty good too.

Sabergost and LT was my 9 yr old boy. He switched his name after a while.
              My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                Sabergost and LT was my 9 yr old boy. He switched his name after a while.
                Man he was kicken me all over the place! Only 9 hmmmmm

Oboy
                Time to make the wafers!
                Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

I'm sure everyone knew who I was. But I might come in sometimes as Dr. Evil.
                  System Specs:
                  Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                  May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                  Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                  And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                  just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                  For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Woo-Hoo! I am Pneumatic now.

Thanks Ant!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Mines quite close, I use ]{ilr]3 in the game to add alittle style

Comment

Originally posted by KilrB
                        Mines quite close, I use ]{ilr]3 in the game to add alittle style
                        Oh so your the one kicking my ass all the time LOL
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I use Snake-Eyes[MU] and (probably more often, since I mean to change it when I join our servers, but usually forget) |wm|Azash.

I check the server every night, so if any more of the BBs need to test framerates with the new toys and would like to see how much it really helps the game to see me coming at your side, feel free to hop in.
                          "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                          Gainward Ti4600
                          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

My fps names are normally Jammrock or The Suicide KING.

Jammrock
                            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You can find me as Q.

Comment

Working...
                              X