No announcement yet.

Counter-Strike and Parhelia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't played 1.4 or 1.5 but all I hear are complaints about it. The jumping is changed - you slow down for a bit after jumping so bunny hopping isn't possible anymore. I think CS was better in the beta stages - beta 5.2 was the best IMO.

Comment

the latest important update was anticheating things...

I like 1.5 very much, it has a bit more realistic fysics in it. hitboxes has been upgraded and alot more to.

alot stops plying CS now cuz they cant cheat in secure servers and it is hard finding good servers with nice players.

CS is still the most played oline fps game. ~70% of online fps gaming is halflife and mods...

to bad surroundgaming isnt working yet... a real pity for Matrox since CS has alot of players that would be very intrested in buying a P if it worked.
      Matrox should "talk" to valve a bit more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfaxe
        alot stops plying CS now cuz they cant cheat in secure servers and it is hard finding good servers with nice players.
        Yeah, the latter was partly why I stopped playing. Too often if a player is doing good, people yell out "WTF U CHEATER!" or "OMG HE H4X!!"

Comment

In Strike force you can't bunny jump as well.
          Because you have a heart beat rate, which increases if you jump too much.

It's more realistic that way.

Comment

Working...
          X