Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pneumatic
    LOL

I built a whole new system in anticipation of this game. So far UT2k3 has cost me more than I want to know!

Of course it has to LOOK good to PLAY good.

Damn, that is sweet lookin' Pneu.

On UT2K3... I might be stupid, but how do I start the action? When I start a game, single or multi, I just seem to hover in spectator mode. How do I start to play. Nomatter what I press it woun't seem to start...
    Also:
    Is it possible to display framerate or run a timedemo? If so... plz let me know how.

/Jake
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Go to Instant Action and then click the mouse button when you get in there.

As for the FPS thing I would like to know the answer to that one myself.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

well .. i am a genius at these kinds of questions..

too bad. ha
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jake

On UT2K3... I might be stupid, but how do I start the action? When I start a game, single or multi, I just seem to hover in spectator mode. How do I start to play. Nomatter what I press it woun't seem to start...

/Jake
          In Single Play after you choose your team, you will be listed as Captain. You need to move your character to either Offense or Defense because the first map only allows 4 players.
          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Looking at Kindness's case, only one word comes to mind: <B>Rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!</B>

I bet the neon light adds another 10MHz Where's the Type-R sticker?

You know I'm just teasing.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well at least he didn't coat the case in 3M Super77 adhesive and litterally cover it in Rice! LOL

OMG... watchout... some fps kiddy on [H] forums will do just that now!

(Shuddup Greebe your thoughts can be dangerous!
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Got it working.

Seems the default config set "fire" to joy1, which I don't have.
                Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
                ----------------------
                Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Hey I added a neon light to my case last weekend. Nice home made job with a cheap and nasty dremel clone. I wish I could cut ina straight line!

Comment

Shudda used a metal guide Stevie.

Like clamping on a steel rule and use it to cut straight... same is done with routers in wood working.
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

maybe, but then it wouldn't have had my personal touch. Also, it would have been quite difficult to use a guide where I was cutting.

It was in the door handle on my case - imagine a trough (a elongated 'U') and I was cutting into one side of it from the inside out (so the cuts would look better from the outside).

All that happened was the plastic melted and re-joined as the blade moved.... I got very with it and that's why it doesn't look perfect

Comment

hey i want neon lights EVERYWHERE. ALL OVER. .. i wud show u guys the $200 case im goin to buy.. but i have misplaced the link. oops.

greeber.. come to rescue.. i sent that to u about 2 months ago. ha
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pneumatic
                          LOL

I built a whole new system in anticipation of this game. So far UT2k3 has cost me more than I want to know!

Of course it has to LOOK good to PLAY good.

A Plexwriter; yes that does look good, the big blue "X" just shouts quality

BTW, you have noticed that someone has stolen most of the side panel of your case?
                          MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

hmmm....

how do i find out what video card my roommate is running without asking her? hahha
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Here is the line of thinking on the "Rice" case...

The Lian-Li case I liked came with or without a window. Why not get it with a window when it is only another few bucks? Well if you have a window you may as well get neon, huh? Oooh! If you have lights and a window in the case it should look good in there so you may as well get the braided steel, rounded cables.......

And it just kept going from there.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

where do you get ut2003 from??????
                                my system:

AMD XP 2000+
                                Abit KTA7 (VIA 4.49)
                                512MB SDRAM133
                                Matrox Millennium G400 MAX (5.91, AGP 2x)
                                Windows XP Prof

Comment

Working...
                                X