Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2003 - Possible to configure for Surround Gaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 2003 - Possible to configure for Surround Gaming?

Anybody know if this is possible? I know it's not on the Matrox list, but you never know

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Oh, Omar.....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
      Oh, Omar.....
      Omar work for Matrox? ROM maybe?

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I am not sure if you know, the game had corrupted menus, however we fixed that today. I'll find out if it's possible tomorrow, i am relieved this nasty bug is gone

Thanks,
        "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia

Omar work for Matrox? ROM maybe?

Dave
          Yes... R0M=Omar (AKA R0mar )
          But don't call him Omie...he hates that
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by R0M
            I am not sure if you know, the game had corrupted menus, however we fixed that today. I'll find out if it's possible tomorrow, i am relieved this nasty bug is gone

Thanks,
            Thanks ROM

Dave

Comment

LOL, a lot of sametime posts

Comment

I checked it out, and couldn't find where the resolution was stored, must be hardcoded so no luck, sorry will keep digging...

Regards,
                "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

ROM,

I've been told that you're the dev. relations guy for Matrox?

I have just ordered a P, and was wondering _if_ sports games might be on the top of the heap, as far as Surround Gaming is concerned?

I simply cannot imagine what playing something NHL 2003 might look like under such a setup...

What would be _very_ kool is if it were possible to expose this capability across all EA Sports games, much like you can do with the Quake3-engine games.

Any possibilities here? Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by R0M
                    I checked it out, and couldn't find where the resolution was stored, must be hardcoded so no luck, sorry will keep digging...

Regards,
                    Thanks ROM. Let me know if you find out anything

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X