No announcement yet.

Parhelia Performance increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many retested the G400 with TurboGL?

I think I gave FiringSquad criticism over it, but they're the only one I can recall that rereviewed it with TGL. Hopefully they can lead the way in retesting Parhelia.

There's no hope for GamersDepot though

P.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

LOL Youre right, I take it you saw my posts on their forum commenting on their review Seems like you cant get the idea through to them that comparing 16x faa on the Parhelia to Quincunx on the GF4 isnt reasonable, not to mention various other things I disagree with in their article.

Mike
      Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Indeed.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

CS

I had problems in Counter Strike withe the old (4.321) drivers, like when i was playing the startbar would be in my screen, or when i went to a menu to change something, i couldnt get back in the game, and it would lock up. Once i installed the new drivers all the problems went away and now i can play CS all day and night with no problems! yay
          -mungu

"She won't last forever, so why buy her diamonds?"

Comment

And what fps do you get on average under heavy shooting ?
            I'm 9was?) an avid cs player and would like to know

Thanks
            Athlon64 4800+
            Asus A8N deluxe
            2 gig munchkin ddr 500
            eVGA 7800 gtx 512 in SLI
            X-Fi Fatality
            HP w2207

Comment

i havent tried the new set of drivers yet but i will try this evening.

old drivers (really old) gives me 40-50 fps in CS @ 1024*768 and a really tweaked open-gl... some bugs but it works for me. if i get an increase in fps i will be very pleased.

i have a G400MAX, XP1800+, 512DDRAM

Comment

Working...
              X