Corrupted Interfance and HUD in BF1942

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupted Interfance and HUD in BF1942

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the corrupted interface, maps, hud, etc in BF1942. I cant figure out why its doing this, tried it in both Surround gaming mode and standard.

Thanks,

Mike
    Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Uninstall SP1 on WinXP
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Turn FAA off..
      AMDXP1700+@2000Mhz/EP-8K3A+/Maxtor120GB/512MB DDR/Matox Parhelia 128MB Retail
      And a REAL OS: Gentoo Linux

Comment

FAA is not the cause of the problems he is experiencing.

there have been many threads dealing with this topic already... as was noted in them, this is a problem with the Parhelia drivers that became evident with SP1. it has nothing to do with gigacolor or FAA.

as GT98 said, uninstalling SP1 should fix the problem. or changing your resolution to 800x600 will also do the trick.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, guess I'll have to format Im running a slipstreamed SP1...

Mike
          Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

You can change the resolution to 800x600 in game and then quit out and start it up again. that should be a work around for the problem until the drivers get updated.
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
            X