Dualhead Clone Jerky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualhead Clone Jerky

I'm running a Parhelia on Windows2K, using Dualhead Clone.

I find that games and the Windows desktop are very jerky on the secondary display but video and Winamp's AVS output (overlay) usng DVDMax is smooth as anything.

My primary display is a Sony 17" CRT monitor, secondary is a PAL TV. I'm running at 1024x768xGigacolor.

In all cases, the output on the primary display is smooth.

I remember running the same monitor and TV using Dualhead Clone on my G400MAX, and I'm sure that I never had this problem then - currently the TV is unusable for anything other than video, while I used to be able to merrily play Lego Racers et al on the TV smoothly using my old G400.

Is there some setting(s) I need to fiddle with?

Help!

Cheers

Alex

this is actualy my biggest problem w/ the parhelia, it has jerky tv clone out put on virtually everything right now

i talked w/ tech support reps and they are working on it, it should have bettter performance in the next set of drivers, how much better, i don't know.

Nothing really u can do that i know of right now.

Comment

With Driver 1.03.00.043 got the same problem! Thought this driver will fix the output on the sec. Display (TV)!

Saad (matrox forum):
      All I can say is that the improvement is supposed to be in General (I tried a few games at random and saw that the output was much better than it currently is on the released drivers).

Comment

hmm i haven't tried them yet, gotta wait til i get my tv back

Comment

Working...
        X