No announcement yet.

Bloodrayne problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i got the new 1.03 drivers.... dx9.. and now bloodrayne.. greta game.. but how do i enable surround gaming??
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

it doesn't crash on you either?? in one of the ini files, just schange the appropriate res for surround gaming.

something is wrong w/ a few of my games, same problem, and i don't know how to fix it, argh

Comment

if it helps. it did just hard lock after about 3 hours of play..
        surround gaming is fun... though fps starts to drop a litle with everything on when its hectic.. only game ive had to do it..
        Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

i'lljust post in tech supp on matrox site monday, i hope its not a problem w/ my card, i have had it for a while and most games run fine, until recently when i started noticing it w/ certain games in d3d.

Comment

Anyhow, figured out why it was minimizing.

Having dualhead independent on led to me being able to move the mouse cursor for some strange reason over to the other monitor.

No more minimizing with the second display off. Beat the demo without a crash....
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

hmm interesting... great game.. i played for about 2 hours.. and completed it. then on showing it to a friend. it hard locked.. i had to reset my pc..

since then the textures are now corrupted and the engine is less solid and flickery... weird huh..

i have tried uninstalling... and re-installing the game.. and i have tried uninstalling and re-installing the latest 1.03 drivers

i have dx9 on.. but i had that on yesterday and i only installed the demo today.. i might try reinstalling that..

weird how it worked fine and now it doesnt.. other games seem to be ok.. . well the reef demo is anyway

can anyone help?

Comment

also.. it comes up with a warning.. saying i have 1818 mg virtual memory and need 200mg free.. it has allways done this.. still dont know why it is suddenly corrupting..

Comment

i'm getting those corrupted textures too sometimes, i'll try again and see if i'm still getting them, of course it still crashes.

Comment

Hi, all is well..

I uninstalled it again.. then went into s cdrive and deleted the terminal veloicty folder.. then installed again.. and all is well.

Also seems smoother when i play it now.. weird huh.

If i have everything on full and put it in 1920x480 with 16xfaa everything looks great and runs fairly smoothly.. if i turn off dynamic shadows then everything stays really smooth indeed

only prob is.. now my speakers (inspire 6.1) are startign to make funny noises again.. thats the reason i sent them back before...

grrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

if its any consolation, i might have to rma my parhelia

Comment

just to add... wanted to play bloodrayne.. and the textures are all corupt again.. weird huh.. i think its when i try and play it when im online... ill try re-installing it again and see if that fixes it again... ill just put it down to it being a demo.. hope it is fixed in the retail game.. now if only codemasters would release a demo of toca racing driver

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

Comment

yah i'm not sure whats causing the corrupt textures. i found out the problem of the crashing, i have a dxr3 mpeg2 decoder and my ethernet controller on the same irq as the parhelia, i took them out and now it doesn't crash. odd, my sblive is on the same irq too, but that doesn't seem to affect it.

anyone know how to change irqs in winxp, so that i can put my ethernet controller and dxr3 on different irqs?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X