Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No probs

'print screen' key while playing isnt it?
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

in the control-settings you can choose a button to make multiple screenshots. Think F9 is the standartbutton

Comment

nice tip, thats what ill do.. where does it save them?
        Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

pics will save in the system-directory.
          got around 60 pics!

Comment

Originally posted by CMB
            if only radeon could do three screens
            If only the P actually used High Definition so you could play the game @ 1920x1080 on a 40" widescreen TV BTW, this is the Radeons version of "surround gaming". Same shit, different way except that you don't have the annoying monitor borders getting in your way

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

"If only the P actually used High Definition so you could play the game @ 1920x1080 on a 40" widescreen TV BTW, this is the Radeons version of "surround gaming".

Actually its not, 1920x480 has 3 times the screen width
              and what do you do? sit with your nose pressed upto the tv? where do you put the mouse and keyboard.

heres shots as promised
              Attached Files

Comment

Radeon owners kiss this....
                Attached Files
                Last edited by CMB; 7 February 2003, 14:58.

Comment

no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by CMB
                    Actually its not, 1920x480 has 3 times the screen width
                    and what do you do? sit with your nose pressed upto the tv? where do you put the mouse and keyboard.

heres shots as promised
                    I agree, P has more screen width(by about 1 screen), but unfortunately, you will not be able to play U2 cranked up any higher than 1920x480(probably very slow at that). Have you ever heard of a WIRELESS keyboard and mouse. Adn why would I sit with my nose pressed to to the screen when I have a 40" screen to look at?

Dave
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

each to there own. but if i want to play a game on my tv, i use my xbox

Comment

and althought that kind of res on a tv is cool
                        Doesnt that kind of defeat the object of surround gaming?

When your sat in front of a monitor (naturally close) and the peripheral monitors surround you, it really is surround gaming.

When your sat back watching your 40 inch tv , surely your just looking at a wide picture? hence it doesnt surround you?

All kidding aside, can you post some screenshots, im curious to see your set up?

Comment

and another thing..

fellow surround gaming peeps,

allthough unreal sirround is cool, can i just confirm that everyone else is getting the same experience i am?

the surround effect is kind of like a normal picture, zoomed in.. if that makes sense, so on cut scenes allthough its across three monitors its like taking a normal picture, zooming in to fill all thress screens and losing the top and bottom of the picture and sometimes that leads to heads being cut off.. hate crappy composition grrrr

Have I set it up wrong or is this right???
                          UT 2003 is like this as well, though battlfield 1942 is fine??

Comment

Thats normal. The same on my pc!

Comment

You just need to adjust your FOV. Appltimizer should do it for you, if not there's a console command to set it. Just do a websearch for it.
                              Mike

Comment

hi, the field of view is fine.. everything is in proportion, the effect im talking about is the cutting off of the top and bottom of the screen... imagine taking a 4:3 picture... then cutting off the top and botton to make widescreen.. thats the view that would fill 3 montiors.. its this 'cropping' that i was talking about..

Comment

Working...
                                X