No announcement yet.

surround gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and btw, I've got a LAN party on sat, so a work version by then would be really good!!
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

• Originally posted by SaTaN^666
      no problem Ill get working on moh asap. :d unless char does it b4 me
      no, i'm actually very busy so i can't work on new hack yet.

Comment

• no problem Ill try it and wish me luck enak
        SaTaN^666

Comment

• enak which version of the game do u have? I cannot install the newest patch because its being the ghey. so I only have the normal version of moh with a nocd launcher.
          SaTaN^666

Comment

• oh btw to make a hack u gotta click on debug, load process and leave the box clean and click ok, u shud be able to figure it out from there . if not then ask char or me, most likely char he has more experience with it .
            SaTaN^666

Comment

• SaTaN^666,

It's the Patch 2.4 I'm playing...
              Installed MOHAA
              Installed Spearhead Addon
              Installed Breakthrough Addon
              Installed Patch 2.4

If you need any of these to install, let me know.

Might be getting somewhere with the Dissassembler... but haven't got much time spare at the moment... also not too quick with ASM!

If you can get this working with an original version then I can probably port it to the latest patch if you let me know what you did.

Thanks
              Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

• hmm well I tried teh dissaemblor and I c nothing with fov of fov related lol char might be able to find it but hes busy so yeah. I ddi find the fov string in hex editor and IM trying to find the address so that I can edit it in disamm. :d I think I might have this game in the bag. one thing that I dont understand is its a q3 engine which I know lik ethe back of my hand cuz Im a pure quaker ever since it came out, I even play it to this day, BUT the cg_fov " " command doesnt do n/e thing in moh which raises an eye brow to me. theres a 2.4 patch?! lol It said the latest one was 1.1 :| Ill c what I can do. and Ill tell u exacly what to do if I get this game running. I also cannot get teh fov in raven shield nor halo yet and the reason why I dun understand where the fov code is in the dissasemblor is cuz when I go to view hex in the program.. it doesnt give me the WHOLE hex code of the exe .... it only gives me lik half of it which makes it hard to find the fov code because the fov is at the very end of the hex.
                SaTaN^666

Comment

• Ohh 2.4 patch for breakthrough.. hmm I only have speahead and allied assault US.. but for some reason Icant install patch it sais it canot find uk/us verions of moh. :/....SOooo I had some spare time and got french german and some other verions of thepatch and the german one was first I tried to install and workd :| raises yet another eyebrow to me lol. ama start working on this new exe now Il let u know what goes on if n/e thing does go on.
                  Last edited by SaTaN^666; 6 January 2004, 22:15.
                  SaTaN^666

Comment

• grr I cannot do it the 1.1 patch doesnt even have a fov text in the hex data :/its wierd. I dont know what to look for about fov in the dasmb program so I cant help with that.
                    SaTaN^666

Comment

• For direct3d games, you need to find the projection transformation matrix (where this matrix is built or where it's stored, if it's a static one).
                      See PerspectiveFovLH on msdn for more details

For openGL, try to find something like glFrustum, gluPerspective or glOrtho.

To be able to easily change any Fov, you really need to know what is the matrix
                      or at least, how a perspective matrix is built and what it will look like.

Comment

• nope nothing in the exe . I did a full search for all those words in dasm and got nothing :/
                        SaTaN^666

Comment

• hey guys again I got another game... this one supports sg no problem, well sept for the res. the only sg res it supports is 3456x864. its a really wicked game online 24/7 war going on between 3 groups or something. any way its a bit of a fuss to get it because u have to give credit card numbers and stuff cuz its a mass multi player online blah blah so theyr charge monthly. any ways heres the screenshot.
                          Attached Files
                          SaTaN^666

Comment

• ok guys heres another game to add to sg list. this was an easy hack.. not really a hack but yeah n/e ways. planetside supports sg but as I said above the sg res is 3456x864 and as we all know the parhelia cannot handle such resolution without fps under 10 lol so. just go into C:\Program Files\Sony\PlanetSide . and edit the machine.ini file change the "width= " to w/e res u want and change the "height= " to w/e u want. I set mine to 2400x600 and it runs perfect. so I might step up to 3072x768 heres another screen.
                            Attached Files
                            SaTaN^666

Comment

• Thanks for trying SaTaN^666.

Might give planetside a go!

Comment

• Originally posted by SaTaN^666
                                nope nothing in the exe . I did a full search for all those words in dasm and got nothing :/
                                I haven't told you to search those words. All you need is to find some dll entry point and get esp stack objects (the easiest way for that is to hook those dll call).

Comment

Working...
                                X