Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Territory

So is anyone here playing ET?

I'm kind off getting fed up with playin with noobs on public servers and I spend most of the time looking for a server, where teams are balanced and people know what to do.

Of course some of us are playing ET!

There are 3 or 4 servers that I play on a lot: Da R!P, ET.EOF.NET, DevNull, NeedleFeast, and (if I'm in a more quake-like, frag-fest mood) ND80 Unlimited Abuse.

For the most part, the people on these servers are pretty good players, and pretty good sports. There are times when the teams are unbalanced, or some jerk gets on and starts spouting crap, but they're usually pretty good.

- Steve

Comment

Yep, I'm mostly playing ET/RTCW on the [FuN] servers. Pretty good server (spawnkillers get kicked, etc).
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

KeiFront:

How are your ping times to the [FuN] machines. I've played on those as well, and they are good.

- Steve

Comment

Between 25 and 75ms. I started playing on the Fun servers because a mate of me is admin of one of the RTCW servers.
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

What bothers me on public servers is rare occurrances of teamwork.

For instance Oasis, after allies breach old city walls.

There are only two possible entrances for allies to come in - through caves and through walls. If the axis were smart enough to split in two teams, each defending those two entrances, letting no one in and 1 guy hunting down those who get by, it would be pretty easy for them to hold guns.

However, most of the team goes 1-1 fighting to Old city allies spawn point and allies engies and field ops start slipping in through entrances, calling airstrikes inside oasis walls and planting dinamites and at that stage defence becomes nightmare, because you have to hunt them down arround walls, leaving entrances undefended and problems get only worse.

Comment

It all depends on which servers you play. And try to play in a fireteam. I mostly play in a fireteam with the same people, this gives much better teamplay.

Comment

What are IPs of fun servers?

Comment

To lazy to type see: http://www.fun4forums.co.uk/

[FuN] 4 Evermore - 212.137.70.5:25555

[FuN] WITH Girls - 212.137.70.2:25555

It's best to play when there's a member of [FuN] online, they kick/ban spawnkillers and teamkillers.

Comment

Working...
                  X