Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lineage II (in surround even)

So anyone playin this one?

I decided it was time to try a MMO type game, and this one caught my eye. So I picked it up tonight. I was in on the WoW beta for a brief period, and kinda enjoyed it. This game looks way more advanced though.

Can't play it yet, as the on-line reg doesn't want to take my cc info...so I'll need to try to find someplace nearby that sells their 'game cards'. (silly me, I though when the box said "includes 30 days play time" it meant you could actually use it without jumping through hoops).

Anyway, I am able to at least get to the main menus, and was happy to see it offers surround resolutions, and they seem to work (as they should, as the game is built on the Unreal engine, which works with surround).
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Guess I didn't want to play tonight anyway...
    After installing the game, and figuring out I wouldn't be able to play, I figured I may as well check for updates.

2 hours later, and it's still downloading...

Oh well....LOTS of manual to read.
    I will give them credit for what came in the box. In a time where you are only getting a disk, and maybe a 1 page quickstart guide with most games, this one came with LOTS of printed materials. More than I've seen in years....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X