Guildwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guildwars

Anyone still playing? Are you in a guild?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
    Anyone still playing? Are you in a guild?
    Uh, CONSTANTLY online on this. :P I'm online playing Guild Wars of often as Zokes Pro posts on MURC! IGN Ivar Almgren. I haven't seen Zokes on there for a while. Yes, I'm in a small PvE guild. Only 10 or so members. Lately, only 2 active guild members online. The others have not be on for 1-3 weeks. If you need help, look me up.
    RC Agent
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
    AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Playing on the European side here.

Comment

I've lost interest in playing. My friends kept buggng me to buy Factions and when I did, they all stopped playing. That and it took us hours to actually start doing a mision and when on a missin, most dropped out and we ended up getting killed. Plus you can't really play alone cause the henchman suck so bad that it's no fun and the guild disbanded. It became old fast and I don't plan on playing again. Sorry guys.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
          I've lost interest in playing. My friends kept buggng me to buy Factions and when I did, they all stopped playing. That and it took us hours to actually start doing a mision and when on a missin, most dropped out and we ended up getting killed. Plus you can't really play alone cause the henchman suck so bad that it's no fun and the guild disbanded. It became old fast and I don't plan on playing again. Sorry guys.
          Wow, that's a long rant, if I've ever read one
          Anyway, henchies aren't all THAT bad, afterall I've finished many quests with nothing but them. Anyways, factions is fun once you reach the Kurzik/Luxon lands and with Nighfall, you get heroes, which are like, fully customized personal henchies that level up.. With those around, who needs stinking players?

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
            Wow, that's a long rant, if I've ever read one
            Anyway, henchies aren't all THAT bad, afterall I've finished many quests with nothing but them. Anyways, factions is fun once you reach the Kurzik/Luxon lands and with Nighfall, you get heroes, which are like, fully customized personal henchies that level up.. With those around, who needs stinking players?
            I have to agree, henches aren't THAT bad. And with Heroes from Nightfall, it makes playing Factions more doable. I hate the Kaineng/city area in Factions. Heck, I'm not a big Factions fan. Also, haven't played much of Nightfall, but I like what I've seen there so far. I do like Heroes alot. Helps with PvE. I did manage to do the Dragon's Lair bonus (kill Glint) with a lvl 18 Ranger and all henches last night. Fun stuff.
            RC Agent
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Wow, nice.. Heroes are very very cool. Finished Factions with them and now working on finishing Nightfall, which is way harder.

Comment

Working...
              X