Wii experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii experience...

Just went to a friend who invited me over to play some Wii games; he has wii sports and wii play.

Despite the fact it was just the two of us, it was great fun! Two and a half hours past without ever checking my watch. The gameplay is childishly simple, so you can quickly be competitive, the graphics are simple (but one doesn't really notice this). Great fun.
    Must really be great with 4 people!

Jorg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

It's a blast with a full set of players. Just make sure you have plenty or elbow room (or outstretched arm room for that matter), lest you hit a homerun into the back of your wife's head.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

It is indeed fun I haven't tried it yet with more than 2. I have yet to bowl a perfect game in bowling. I love the training in bowling, you get a chance to knock down 90-something pins!

Zelda is amazing. I haven't played a Zelda game in a while. This one is just plain awesome in every way. I'm probably half way through it. Most puzzles are fairly challenging, a few are frustrating and others are simple, but always fun The fighting is really simplistic. They could have done a better job on that, and the graphics could be better but since it is really a port from teh gamedube, it gets some of the graphics as well. 480P makes it a little nicer, but not much.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
      X