No announcement yet.

HL2 Orange box THIS WEEK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, TF2 is definatly more deathmatch-ish. Much faster paced than TFC. Haven't gotten used to it yet, and haven't made up my mind about it.

I didn't realize Episode 1 was something different from plain ol HL2...So I got Ep1 and Ep2 to play, as well as Portal...So I'll play those, intermixed with TF2, till I decide if I like TF2...if not, I see there are still plenty of TFC servers active
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I'm really liking Portal. I love most puzzle games in general. TF2 is OK, but for some reason I have been enjoying single player games more lately except for TrackMania United. That game is by far the most fun I've had playing online in a very long time.

HL2 EP2 is interesting. I just got to the AntLion caves so I haven't been very far yet.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Haven't tried Portal yet. Been playin Ep1 tonight, around watching the Rockies whoop up on Arizona (again ).
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

A quick review: I absolutely despise TF2.

Ok, Portal was quite fun! And I've just started Episode 2 (already had Ep1.)

Comment

Just finished Portal, damn awesome! Ending was way better than I ever imagined it would be. Off to finish EP2
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia View Post
              Just finished Portal, damn awesome!
              I'm just starting Portal and I'm really having fun with it...another reason to like Valve.

Comment

The cake is a lie
                The cake is a lie
                The cake is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin View Post
                  The cake is a lie
                  The cake is a lie
                  The cake is a lie

hehehe

Comment

The challenges are a bitch!
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yes, some of them take a few minutes to get your head around.
                      I only found some of the pictograms by chance...lol
                      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

BTW, question especially to the ones with less powerfull hardware: are requirements mostly the same as for HL2 & EP1? (XP 1700+ & Radeon 8500 here...were enough )

Comment

Plays fine on my laptop.
                          HP DV6174ea
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                          X