Bus Mastering, Asus 2B-F and Matrox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could be, Clifford ...

give it a try, that connector is documented in the manual.

------------------
    Cheerio,
    Maggi

Asus P2B-S @ 112MHz FSB - Bios 1009 final
    Celeron300A @ 504Mhz
    128MB 7ns SDRAM
    G400 DualHead 32MB SGRAM @ 201 MHz memory clock
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Live!Ware is very odd. Many people have problems with their SB Live! cards (and some with Vortex cards like the MX300, but not as many).

Try moving the Live! to a different slot. Actually, take it out altogether and see if the crashes go away.

- Slarty

------------------
      Portions of this message may have been Copyright 1999, Jorden van der Elst. All rights (and lefts) reserved.
      ------------------------
      Specs? You want specs? Yeah. Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-mart. Ya got that?! Now I swear, the next one of you primates, even touches me...

Comment

I'll try and monkey with the sound card when I get back from a business trip in a couple of weeks. I don't think my wife would be appreciative of my opening the case and pulling out parts the day before I leave. She just doesn't know what true fun is. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Comment

Hi,

Make sure that your cards are not sharing IRQ's... If they are you will always get BUS MASTERING problems!

Ciao

Z

Comment

A little note... TNT users (like myself) has also had problems with crashes in games. The only way to fix this at that time was to increase or decrease the AGP AP setting. In my case, I put it at 128 and no more crashes...

Cheers,
            Fish.

Comment

Working...
            X