X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drakan <> Env. Bump-Mapping

To those of you who have purchased Drakan -
    Does the game utilize the G400's Bumpmapping
    capabilities? Or is there a patch forthcoming? The screenshots of Drakan looked really good with EVBM turned on, but
    i am not sure if I want to buy it right now if it doesn't support bumpmapping....

Thanks,Brian Turner

I am happy to say that Drakan is the first EMBM retail game!!
    It's in the engine options, turn on bump-mapping and watch the dragon and the water bumped, 1 down 80 more titles to go

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

I just bought Drakan myself and it is tight!! I have not seen bump mapping in it because I have not put in my Max yet, but I can't wait.
      p3-500, 128mb, g400max, wd hd, promise, 3com

Comment

I enabled bumpmapping through the engine setup as instructed and see no difference between when it says it's bumped, and when it's not. Water looks flat, drnagons scales look flat. Where to go from here?

Comment

I think I found the first bug in Drakan, my last post said I couldn't tell the difference etween bumped and non-bumped, I went back to engine setup, unchecked and rechecked bump-mapping, now it works, and it is indeed awesome to see.

Comment

Working...
          X