Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks maggi, does that mean i can't see the pretty graph work any more?...
    cheers.

------------------
    Aopen HX08 full tower case, Asus P3V4X bios 1.03, P!!! FC-PGA 550e @733, 160M pc100 sdram, Matrox G400MAX bios 1.4 PDesk 5.52.015, Seagate 28.5G Ultra ATA66 7200rpm HD, Pioneer 103s DVD 6X/32X drive, SB AWE64 Gold ISA sound card, SMC pci ethernet adaptor, Castlewood Orb 2.2G media drive, Nortel 100 cable modem, Mitsubishi 1995 19in monitor, MS natural keyboard, MS Intellimouse Explorer,
    Win98SE 4.10.2222A, DX7a.

Aopen HX08 full tower case, Asus P3V4X bios 1.04beta, P!!! FC-PGA 550e @770, Swiftech MC370-3 peltier cooler 256M PC133 Crucial 7E SDRAM, Matrox G400MAX bios 1.4 PDesk 5.52.015, Seagate 28.5G Ultra ATA66 7200rpm HD, Pioneer 103s DVD 6X/32X drive, SB AWE64 Gold ISA sound card, SMC pci ethernet adaptor, Castlewood Orb 2.2G media drive, Nortel 100 cable modem, Mitsubishi 1995 19in monitor, occasionally use dualhead for dvd on a Sony 80cm Wega TV, MS natural keyboard, MS Intellimouse Explorer,
    Win98SE 4.10.2222A, DX7a.

Comment

LOL ... yup

... no more fancies, but my OCed Celeron does it in less than 8 hours
      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
      LG BH10LS38
      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Hi Guys,

Long time no see.. just had to pipe up and say that Holy Grail is my favorite movie, but I will stay here, thank you. Best regards to the KWSN though.

Comment

We interrupt this program for a MURC-squad report.

A person going by the nickname "ZeqeRAGE" appears to be missing in action. He was last seen at his Seti@murc home team yesterday evening, 20:30 GMT. At the time, he was known to be 44th in their team ranking. ZeqeRAGE's current location is unknown.

Description: no physical attributes of ZeqeRAGE are known to MURC-squad at this time. However, the individual is known to carry around a minimum of 567 Seti "Work Units", and is likely to have a Matrox videocard in at least one of his computers.

Defection to another Seti@home team is feared.

If you have any information regarding ZeqeRAGE's current location, or can persuade him to rejoin his fellow Murcees in the quest for extraterrestial life, not to mention the hunt for Team Anandtech, please report to the MURC forums, in this thread.

Martin

(This is not good, we've only gained 166 WUs in today's All Teams rankings.)

Comment

Dagnabit!
            I've been doing what I can to increase WU's in the attempt to keep up with/pass AnandTech, but the loss of ~500 units really is a bummer. I will try to add about 100 additional units above my norm over the weekend, anyone else up for it?

Hec
            By the way, GO Breezer GO!

Comment

Just joined the team and brought 163 WUs and couple of P3-500's with me.
              (0,1) Just my two bits.

Comment

Rowan,

Be welcome and make yourself at home. Please take a seat on that sofa, between the bar and those scantly clad girlies.

Martin (working on a membership loyalty program)

Comment

I am coming for you Greebe... The coveted 11th place!

I just hope to get access soon to a six way Xeon, for at least a day.

Until then I am running six instances on my BP6, and a couple other systems are running a few too!

------------------
                  ABIT BP6, 192MB PC100 RAM, dual 366->>528MHz (96MHz FSB), 3DFXCool GlobalWin FEP32 'Lil Mofo' h/s fans. G400 DH, 3COM 905B NIC, Buslogic FlashPoint LW Ultra-Wide SCSI, SBLive PCI 1024. Segate Medalist PRO 9.1 GB UW SCSI 7200RPM, Maxtor 20.4GB ATA66 7200RPM 2MB Cache, 8GB tape b/u, IDE 32x CDROM, SCSI 4xwrite/8xread Panasonic CD writer, 4 more various 2GB SCSI drives.

Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

700 units and still going strong!

My seti systems:
                    (Primary)
                    P3 450@558MHz, 124MHz bus speed, 256MB CAS2 ram, Win2k, winnt-cmd-line ver. 2.04, average time 5-6h

P3 500@525, 105MHz bus speed, 128MB CAS2 ram, Win98SE, Client ver. average time 7-8h

(Sometimes)
                    PII 266MHz, 66MHz bus speed, 64MB CAS2 ram, Win98SE, winnt-cmd-line ver. 2.04, average time 10-11h

My friend that have contributed with some units.
                    (Niklas)
                    PII 350@392, 112MHz bus speed, 192MB CAS3 ram, winnt-cmd-line ver. 2.04, average time ?

------------------
                    PIII450@558, ABIT BX6-2, 256RAM, G400MAX, SBLIVE, HOTROD-UDMA66
                    Join the MURC SETI team @ <A HREF="http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_join_form&id=25678

" TARGET=_blank>http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_join_form&id=25678

</A>
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Looks like we have a problem!
                      <a href="http://www.ghazalyscorner.co.uk/" target="_blank">http://www.ghazalyscorner.co.uk/</a>.

Im going to look around and see if anyone else knows anything about this! Please, seti, dont be gone....

EDIT: Its just a joke guys, and a damn funny one.... LOL, aliens blew up the satelite. LOL
                      Come one laugh! its funny!

[This message has been edited by Dyre (edited 21 April 2000).]

Comment

Plain and utter BS !!

The data we're looking through in the WU's has been taken some time ago. Seti@home only asked our help because that way they could get results easier and more quickly than putting it all in a super-duper-computer!

Even when these so called aliens destroyed one satellie-dish, how could Seti be in jeopardy then? What they scan the skies with is multiple dishes together, all pointed at one point in the sky, creating a very large satellite-dish !!

I say it's plain BS !! Don't believe everything you read, Dyre

Just believe Holly and I will get together this year

Jord.
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

All the seti@home data comes from the arecibo Telescope, not the from a dish in sfrica as mentioned in the registers article.

Since when do we listen to theregister?

Comment

If there is a "Lumberjack" or "Parrot" seti group I may consider joining.
                            MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                            Matrox P
                            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                            LianLiPC70

Comment

There's a cuckoo if you want to
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X