No Seti@Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Seti@Home

It would appear so. Good thing I have some spare wu.

On a totally unrelated note p/-/33R m3 /\/\1/\/5o0
    (That's fear me minsoo for the 1337speak-ally challenged)
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

I can't access any of the servers either, so I guess so.

Damn... I really should get round to putting a cache on this laptop

Comment

Please post here as soon as the site is back online!

------------------
      Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I was able to send the results but on getting it stiil returns an error

Comment

Jepp the server is back online! I still have problems sending and reciving units!

------------------
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Just got one WU to work

Comment

Just got one WU to work

Comment

Just failed - should really check here before uploading!

Paul.

------------------
                Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
                Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
                Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
                Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Well I have managed to upload a few wu's! looks like my production for today will bee 7-8 wu's! Over all daily production for the team will bee 500-600 WU's! I can't beliwe I could f-word up this big! Seti had been down for 2h when I noticed it. Well I made a bat file for my Cumine for 8wu's but guss what(?) made a misstake in it so i't only did one! Anothe of my computer had an estimated time left 2h so I thought the servers would bee up by then... wrong! and I left for work 10h later when I got home only one comp was crunching! And if my stats are right Nightsides comps hasent done anything today! And JJc has all comps runing from caches (well its good for the team)

------------------

Comment

Well, I can't get through, and I haven't been able to since last night. The server status page, when I can access it without a DNS error, informs me that the server is "up and running." Same message I got last night.

Paul
                    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

After several attempts I managed to send/recieve and am back up again crunching away.

They must getting hammered right now. Keep plugging away guys, I'm sure you'll connect shortly.
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I think I'll be all right for tomorrow but I've been having problems with my P3-500 (and my P2-350 is going very slow so low output from me this week!) - trying to get WUs up now anyway.

Paul.
                        Meet Jasmine.
                        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

No Seti@Home

Is Seti@Home out of order ?

Comment

Originally posted Team Anandtech:
                            Local group production 10/10:

13 OS/2 Warp........................(+28493).......... +755
                            14 Team Nippon.....................(+23083)......... +1089
                            15 Team AnandTech...................................... +986
                            16 Switzerland.........................(-11179).......... +541
                            17 Mac Observer......................(-12277).......... +671
                            18 User Friendly.......................(-42092)......... +463
                            19 Matrox User........................(-47551).......... +923

These output numbers are the average over the past two days, they are a little low because not all machines run with cached work units.

As I expected our producton was halved!

------------------

Comment

It's ok, all my machines have caches, and I finally got 170 WUs uploaded today. That should make today's production look a little better.

------------------
                              Andrew

I will not torment the emotionally frail
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X