Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing wu results with CLI 3.0 and SetiDriver, How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing wu results with CLI 3.0 and SetiDriver, How?

Can't find out individual wu times since Berkeley took out the "view last 10 results" thing. I could see the wu times at home with SetiQue because it keeps a log of all the results. At work I use SetiDriver to cache units since I dont have a proxy server setup. How do you do it with SetiDriver?

What i do, don't know if it's right but it kind of works, is to look it the SetiLog.csv file and in the CPU column you will find a number - say 18000. This is the total number in seconds, i believe, that the WU was processed. Just divide it by 3600 (total seconds in an hour) and you get the total hours spent on a WU. Just remember it's in decimal so every .1 is 6 minutes for the proper result.
    AthlonXP 1700+@1900+(1.59GHz) on Abit KG7, 512Mb DDRram, Elsa Gladiac 920, SB 128 pci, ADI microscan 17in monitor, Pioneer 6x dvd rom,Ricoh7083CDRW, 56k modem

Comment

You can also use SetiSpy with SetiDriver. They work quite well together.

------------------
      Andrew

I will not torment the emotionally frail
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Thanks guys for the input!

SetiSpy is pretty good for stats on current wu, but it never did any entry into SetiSpy.log so I couldn't see the results. Plus, SetiSpy would crash on me half of the time.

SetiWatch did the trick for me. It read the SetiLog.csv and correctly displays the results in very readable format.

I have mixed results with CLI3.0:
        [*]The 100mhz fsb Athlons has the biggest speed gain: 25-35%[*]Athlons with KX133(abit KA7) mbs, running >133fsb, average 20% increase in speed.[*]K6-2's took big hit with CLI3.0: 20%-40% decrease in speed... OUCH! Guess they will going to "OldTimer" account pretty soon..

Comment

BTW: k6-2 should be faster with 3.0!

------------------
          Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well, My K6-2's are getting worse daily. One is doing 38hr and the other doing 44hr... My "Old Timer" P5-90 put them to shame! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Guru: you got a K6-2 300 and K6-2 350 going "OldTimer's" way.

Comment

As long as they are staying in the team!

------------------
              Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
              X