Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, who is our next target? I am thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, who is our next target? I am thinking...

I am thinking Helevitia. What do think Paul? He has good output, but he is a couple hundred units ahead of us. I can probably only manage 200+ WU's/week for the next two-three weeks or so. Should we try?

Let me say again, I see this as good clean fun as MURC moves up the ranks.

Oh and Swing, if you read this, I am at 1133MHz (11x103) at 1.85v right now to see if I can get closer to 3 hours/WU. I will report my results in this thread.
    Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Well at least I'm safe... You'll never catch me

Comment

Considering the only team with higher production than me is already ahead of me, I think I'll be ok for a while. By the way, the three Gs (Guru, Greebe, and Guyver) are all going down this week

------------------
      Andrew
      I will finish what I sta
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

oh, I see! Target me out then I'm only breakfast I was thinking, what if I joined somone else, say Sisyfos! and then you would never catch me, MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Look for the barricade on your way up.

Dave

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yea - that looks good

Tho' it'll only be for breakfast! Sisyfos will be lunch ! Dinner? Why, Team Narc

Maybe setting standards a little too high...who cares!

Paul.

------------------
          Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
          Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
          Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
          Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Well, you haven't passed me yet.

Comment

Well Rattledagger v2 had better not try and kick us on the way past

Oh, and no other surprises please

Paul.
              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Supper? What the... ???

Man... I have been a bit Sluggish lately.

Hey Sisyfos and Helevitia, you'd be more than welcome to team up with me! My average times are no good but with the three of us, we could give the big boys a REAL run for their money!
                Hey, I'll event change the name if you want!

And of course, anyone else is certainly welcome to join forces with me!
                *cough* fred_roy@yahoo.com *cough*
                (God I love shameless plugs! :-)

Narcissus (of Team Narc)

Comment

Sisyfos and Helevitia,

Really, these sub-teams are a bad idea. You should just keep crunching under your own names so just ignore Team Narc. I have already made the "mistake" so I will have to just live with myself.
                  Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

You know jeepman, it isn't too late to go back... I'm sure we'll all understand.
                    I don't really care, but it just seems to make you so unhappy!

I have another good idea. Let's do the 3 little pigs. Go huff and puff at Sisyfos and Helevitia and then watch them come into my brick house...

Seriously, I think that the best thing for you guys at Pace 3000 would be to drop productivity a little bit so that you won't upset the natural balance that has set in these last few weeks...

Narcissus

Comment

Just to please Mr. Narc's desire for shameless plugs: seti@pace3000.freeserve.co.uk

Paul.
                      Meet Jasmine.

Comment

You pace boys are making me nervous, I've had to step up production to make sure I stay ahead now... Luckily at my current output I should easily stay clear of you

Comment

Nice stats Butcher! I think you will pass my jeepman account well before we could pass you!

Comment

Yeah I brough online a 4-way ultra sparc and a 4-way xeon 500 last night, i'll lose them again today sadly, and be back to just my 8 2-way AIX boxes and my desktop p3/733 :/

Comment

Butcher, I know what you mean. I have a 3-way Xeon that is 6-way capable, but all the 1MB cache Xeon are being used for development leaving me with 3 of the 512K 550's. Basically, just "full speed cache" Katmai's.

Anyways, when I lose that box, then our output will go down about 10 per day. That is why we need to catch people now!

Comment

Working...
                              X