ScooterX - 2 years of CPU time!

Updates: Pace3000 also has 3 years
    And Kim (Sisyfos) just passed 5K!

Update: Well the forums are back up - quite a milestone

Best regards,

Paul.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Yep! I hit Top 100 when the forums were down. Should hit 1K soon!

BTW, what happened to GnrlData? He hasn't submitted any units for months.

Comment

Wooo 10K go me!

Comment

old-timers hit 2 years and enterd the top 100K users !

------------------
        Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

All extremists should be taken out and shot.
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Hey thanks... I should be hitting 7k in a couple of days

------------------
          Andrew
          Carpe Cerevisi
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Damn missed making the milestones... Got my machines back up and running though so watch out.

Liquid Snake - I'll catch back up with you.. Was enjoying trying to get ahead or stay ahead of you while we rose up the rankings.. friendly compitition is a good thing. By the way congrats on making the top 100
            Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

I'll slowdown somewhat. I am in the process of upgrading all my machines to 3.03. Though my fastest (my friend's 1GHz TBird) is still on 3.0. I have seven machines running under my account. They are:

1GHz TBird 256MB RAM @ 2-2-2 133MHz
              P3-750@825 (110 FSB) 256MB RAM @ 2-2-2
              800MHz Duron 128MB RAM @ ?
              P3-550@616 (112 FSB) 128MB RAM @ 2-2-2
              2x P3-500 96MB RAM @ ?
              Celeron 466 96MB RAM @ ?

What are you running?

Comment

Yeah the new client is going to slow things down a little

I'm running
                Main system:
                700Duron@1000 KT7Raid 128PC133C2(mushkinRev1.5)
                600Athlon KA7100 128PC133c2
                k6-2 400 64mb

at work(we have old stuff)
                p2 266 96mb pc66
                2 Cel400 128mb (Compaq's ick)

Planning on switching jobs soon though so hopefully I'll be at a firm that gives their techs something good

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Though seeing what you have I'm amazed I was keeping up with you before my systems went down over Christmas

Comment

Well, I added the Duron and TBird after Christmas. So, my output was lower before. And I don't have a job, so no "work machines" for me to load SETI on.

Comment

I'm currently unemployed, and it really suits me. I've never been happier.

Paul
                      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Paul, that's fine as long as it doesn't stay that way too long.
                        after a while it starts to suck.

Let's see what I'm running, getting a bit hard to keep track of all those machines

Duron 700@850 256 MB 100 2-2-2 cli3.03 WinMe/2KPro (2k is faster) (Home, rest at various work sites)
                        3x CompaQ iPAQ 500 MHz Coppermine 128 MB 66 2-2-2 Win2KPro cli3.0 SetiService
                        1x CompaQ iPAQ 500 MHz Coppermine 128 MB 66 2-2-2 Win2KPro cli3.03 25 unit cache
                        CompaQ DeskPro 400 MHz Katmai 128 MB 100 2-2-2 Win2KSvr cli3.0
                        500 MHz Katmai 64 MB 100 3-3-3 Win98SE cli3.03 SetiSpy hidden
                        550 MHz Katmai 128 MB 100 2-2-2 Win2KSvr cli3.0 SetiService
                        500 MHz Celeron 64 MB 66 2-2-2 Win98 gui3.0
                        CompaQ DeskPro 550 MHz Katmai 128 MB 100 2-2-2 WinNT 4.0 SP6 cli3.03 SetiService
                        CompaQ DeskPro 500 MHz Katmai 128 MB 100 2-2-2 WinNT 4.0 SP6 cli3.0 SetiService
                        CompaQ Presario 400 MHz Katmai 64 MB 100 2-2-2 Mandrake Linux 7.2 i686-3.03
                        CompaQ ML-350 733 MHz Coppermine 256 MB 2-2-2 Win2KSvr gui 3.0 (Not sure still running seti)
                        1x CompaQ iPAQ 500 MHz Coppermine 128 MB 66 2-2-2 Win2KPro cli3.03 SetiService
                        To be added soon (in a week or two)2 T'bird 800 256 MB, 3 633 MHz Celeron 128 MB Muahahaha!!!!

[This message has been edited by DentyCracker (edited 11 January 2001).]

[This message has been edited by DentyCracker (edited 14 January 2001).]
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Liquid Snake So are you a college student? The work thing is not all its cracked up to be.. They stick us techies in the basement and we get what we can as far as hardware..

Comment

No I am not...I am a freshman in high school. Yes, I am only 14

Comment

Impressive at how well you do considering. I was no where as tech savy back in High School, learned most of my computer knowledge in college (when I should have been in the studio).

You've taken a massive speed loss this weekend did you switch all the way to 3.03?

Comment

Working...
                              X