Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Genome-crunchers 11. to 18. November 2001.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, you're trying to get out of our lag-chat, isn't it?

You only have 233 to go to snatch a place off of Accuracy_Lost. I am now breathing in your neck at 203 points off

Yeah, I would like to see how much power you have left

I can always ask some extra power from Lurqa

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yes he tends to give units away, the traitor

I'm interested in seeing how much those machines can do as well, I'll have to get that Duron running soon.
      "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Always keep in the back of your head: this way we up the amount of posts in D@M

Errm, remind me, what was the extra power you wanted to get working? A Duron 800? You think it makes much of a change when you crunch 8h/24 ?

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

it will produce a bit less output than my account, I have only a tb800 running for about 10/24... every other pc around me is dying at the moment, must be my bad karma...

perhaps I have eaten too many animals?

mfg
          wulfman
          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
          "Lobsters?"
          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Alive or dead animals, Voodooman?
            Last edited by Jorden; 20 November 2001, 12:55.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jorden:

I think going from an Athlon 1200 crunching around 8 hours a day to an Athlon 1200 and a Duron @866 running 24/7 will make quite a difference

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

CHHAS: NOT when it takes you 3 weeks to get to the point to change the mobo

Besides, would your girlfriend like 2 humming birds in the livingroom? Would you like to live next to 2 of them humming birds when you try to watch your favorite series - probably The 6 million Dollar Man?

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

not sure, but I killed millions with the last yoghurt.

mfg
                  wulfman
                  "Lobsters?"

Comment

Jorden:
                    It'll take me a lot more than 3 weeks to get around to it
                    And the noise is a big issue.

Comment

Sigh... Then you'd better slow down and let me through right now, so you can bash me in six weeks. How's that, CHHAS?

Ofcourse you'd miss out on our (now about) weekly thread-trash-chat

You know what? I still have to play Yuri's Revenge in Red Army and Yuri mode, so I'll probably be slowing down again
                      Would that give you time enough to knock up a birdcage for your humming birds?

Wulfman:
                      They should only still be alive when it was left-turning yoghurt
                      You probably want to give some stool samples to Paddy[MU]

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

left, right.... only makes the marketing department and the customers happy because they buy/sell something special.

stool samples are checked on a yearly base - food technology, you remember?
                        I wouldn't be allowed to work with stuff other people want to eat later if I forgot about that.

mfg
                        wulfman
                        "Lobsters?"

Comment

FoodoMan

Well, since you can't get any higher up the G@H list, why not ask CHHAS friendly if he wants to give you his little amount of crunchy power

Jord.
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Originally posted by Jorden
                            Thanks Rattledagger. What did you feed your PC's? Damn

Jord.
                            Atleast one 3min-wu Unfortunately, you can only run these once...

Comment

Sorry we're trash wreacking your thread again, but you never made one for us

Jord.

Pffff, almost Soap Box Part Deux in here
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X