Come on troops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did we suddenly slip to #31???
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Slip?

Nope. According to statsman we have more than 6 mill. wu's down to 31st.

And we should also be in 29th within 24 hours.

Regards,
      lurqa

Comment

We slipped alright.
        DATA left 3d Headquarters with 230 mill. structures and joined SMDC which shut up to 10th place.

Kim
        P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
        Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

It's OK.

It's OK. We're around 10th in weekly and daily production.

Comment

10th is OK... we'll just have to keep the boxes grinded for a few more hours each day
            Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Yeah, I'll have them crunching 26/7 right away
              Btw what happened to your other Agent 31? We lost some 700k structures.

Kim
              P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
              Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

I think he said before that he has all his machines running under one account now.

Comment

oops! how did that happen?? Agent31(2) is back in the fold...

HJ, you are correct, all my machines are running in one account now, so one of my aliases won't be gaining any more structures, but we'll keep it in there anyway since it's got 800K to it's name.

Last edited by Agent31; 7 July 2002, 16:22.

Comment

OK boys and girls, we're back up to #30!

Comment

Crank it up!

We are just 11,000 wu/day short of getting in to the top 9 producers list.

If we crank up production just a bit, we will get in to the top 9 production graph on the frontpage of statsman!

Overclock them boxes!

Regards,
                      lurqa

Comment

Matroxusers Team Page (Rank: 29)

plus, of little interest, I've just passed my first million structures

Edit: on a less posative note... my colleague comes back from his honeymoon next week which means the dual xeon 1.5G box which is doing the majority of my crunching will be offline unless I can persuade him to leave it running on one of the procs...
                        Last edited by Agent31; 8 July 2002, 16:07.

Comment

28th place!

28th place!

Comment

everyone be sure to update your folding clients!!! we can't afford to slip!

Comment

All 10 of mine are updated. 9 were automatic.

Comment

all of my boxes stopped production over night, they're all back online now, my machine at home is still grinding away on the old version though, d'oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X