Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I did not even notice it before now!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Normally when you go #2 you go #1 too
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Re: #2

Originally posted by Guru

And I did not even notice it before now! [/B]
      How embarassing for you !

Tom

Comment

Who needs a tutu?

A Jimmy Right?

A James Arnold White?

Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Congrats Guru, or is it "excuse you"?
          Been in Vegas for 3 days on business, have done several upgrades to my fleet so I hope I get to "go #2" again real soon.
          A little Milk of Magnesia oughta help out.

BTW- On a totally different subject, any you Fin's go to the WRC rally? Looks like some awesome countryside for racing. How hard is it to get into one of those events, any of you know?- just looking for a quick reply not trying to get way off subject.

Comment

So have we! (check the computers page)!

If you mean how hard it is to go watch then it's real easy but as a driver I do not know!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

To go see, how hard is it to get tickets. Over here just about any racing event is next to impossible to get tickets for. As popular as the WRC is in europe I thought it might be very hard to get tickets for a rally (or do you need tickets?). My wife and I are going to take a vacation to Europe soon and I'll have to come see Scandanavia and while we're in Europe I HAVE to see an F1 race (German Grand Prix hopefully) and the Rally Finland (just watched all three days on Speed Channel here and Findland looks like the coolest Rally and looks like some countryside I would like seeing).
              Thought you would probably know better than I

I can see the upgrades on the Stats page You and Kim are kickin' some butt right now. BTW- Been wonderin' who pissed off Kim Some major output!

Comment

As far as I know, you just turn up and watch a rally. There are tickets for sale for British rallies, but I don't know.

Pulled these links from Google: www.worldrallying.com , www.britishrally.co.uk and www.paperdartbase.co.uk/scottishrally

The last of these had some information on the Scottish Rally (surprise surprise with that URL ) - and specifically for <a href="http://www.paperdartbase.co.uk/scottishrally/index.cfm?fuseaction=Spectator_Information&menu=Sp ectatorMenu">spectators</a>. Don't know if you fancy Scotland, but I'm sure all use European MURCers will help out wherever you go

The F1 race will be hard to get tickets for though, don't know specifics.

Try http://www.hockenheimring.de/ or http://www.fia.com for more. The German F1 is already past though, and besides today's race in Hungary, there are only 2 more European races, Belgium (Sep1) and Italy (Sep15). Otherwise it's Indianapolis or Suzuka
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Thanks Pace
                  Absolutely I want to see Scotland, I'm a big fan of just about anything from the British Isle- Pink Floyd, Monty Python, Ginger Baker, Moody Blues, .... and Oh yeah, the greatest Rally driver yet- Colin McRae From what I've seen through pictures Scotland and England are the 2 places I want to go the most.
                  Won't be till next year though Will start planning ahead though and ask some general questions in the proper forum. I don't visit anywhere without finding out where to go from the "natives" after all you know where you live better than any travel agent could BTW- I have heard from seasoned travelers that the Brits and Scots are VERY hospitable

Comment

Working...
                  X