18 place in DF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 place in DF!

18th place in DF!!! We could still go a couple more places in the next several weeks.

back to 19 by the looks of it!

I can't get my friggin Athlon stable any more... damned voltage limitations!!! aargh!
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Machines running hot

I can't get my friggin Athlon stable any more... damned voltage limitations!!! aargh!
      He he... Had a simular problem. I had to switch my main producer (my server) down to a Duron 750 - because I could not get the temperature in its closet below 45°.

Once we get rid of all this summer heat, I should be able to upgrade it to a dual XP.

Regards,
      lurqa

Comment

I just switched the fan on my Volcano 7+ up one notch, we'll see if it is any happier now

edit: In Australia we are just coming out of winter, so my heat problems (assuming that's what they are) are set to get a lot worse, so perhaps now isn't a bad time for me to be turning my silent PC into a GE jet engine
        Last edited by Agent31; 13 August 2002, 01:56.
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
        X