Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheesh guys, could you at least fix my spelling mistakes
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

It's not my teratoory to fix spleling
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

It is lower than low to quote anyone out of a conversation held elsewhere and because you did this out of pure spite.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Eh? Quoting our IRC stuff in here is lower than low? Or because I quoted some stuff out of context?

Spiteful? That's a new adjective for me

Also, IRC rules?
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

No response to IRC problems. I'll leave that '<a href="http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39719">discussion</a>' to Site Feedback.
            Meet Jasmine.

Comment

btw Sign The Planetary Society's Declaration of Support for Space Exploration - a response to the loss of Columbia and her crew.

The Planetary Society is the largest and most effective nonprofit organization that promotes the exploration of space through education, advocacy, and…
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Want to post it to the site Guru?
                Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                X