So who is Beta BOINCing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is Beta BOINCing?

I know Rattledagger is, as he is/was posting a bit about it on the PCF forums I just returned from (hi RD :P)), but who else here is BB'ing?

Have you tried out the BOINC_CLI yet? Tried it as a service (same install method as seti@home cli went through), or just as the CMD client?

Or are you secretly using your idle particles for the GUI?
    Jordâ„¢

I am. No, I'm using the standard GUI installed as service. It's beta in'it? So I'm not worried about speed gains through changing to cli.

J1NG

Comment

I'm not. But will move over to BOINC when it is fully up and running no doubt. ClimatePrediction has, as far as I know, every intention of using it.
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

As long as you're not either looking on the pretty screensaver or the disk-pie-charts, there shouldn't be much difference between them speed-wise.
        Mainly using the gui, but have also tested the cmd-version and the built-in service-installation, but the latter isn't working yet.

As for Climateprediction.net, they're hard at work moving to BOINC, so hopefully they'll fix their upload-problems... While waiting on BOINC, they'll most likely have a new client out next week to hopefully fix their latest connection-problem...

Jorden, "demodded" looks like someone still is missing some wu...

Comment

Working...
        X