No announcement yet.

Come join us at PCFormat Team on BOINC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come join us at PCFormat Team on BOINC.

I noticed that RD wouldn't say he's posting on the forums I am on on these days, so here's me requesting MURC ... well no... CPU power to be brought to the PC Format BOINC SETI TEAM

Take a look around , but beware... you may like it there.

I am no longer a moderator there, I gave that up. Yet you may find it is just the nest you need.

BOINC is shit and not nessy to go to yet? Don't listen to the old folks... Seti Classic will go on for 6 to 9 months, probably even less. If you don't hit this shit now, you're without shit later on.
    Jordâ„¢

Well, I'm not pushing anyone to move to any of the teams I'm more or less daily posting to, neither the 2 seti-teams I'm a member of...

Then again, with often no posts showing up in this forum then only showing the 5 last days, it's probably not many to advertise to either...

As for posting at PCFormat, with "ocassionally lurking" it's not daily...

Comment

But you wouldn't post there anyway, if I hadn't asked you to.

Sorry for the extremely late answer, but I kinda lost this site and others in a "management frenzy".

I doubt English people here would want to leave their own team anyway, and I respect them for that.

Let's just BOINC.
      LHC, Seti, CPDN, Pirates, soon to come Folding. Why not?
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Get the **** out of here Jorden you don't see us coming over to your forum to recruit new members!!!!!!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
        X