Boinc - Cpdn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boinc - Cpdn

So I am on my way to take the #1 spot within our team but it does feel kinda lonely there (got no life ATM but shitloads of work). C'mon fellas!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

HA! Made #10!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

So we've had 292 views on this thread but no new or re-entrants, which is a shame. No one got a few cpu-cycles to spare for MURC?

Comment

Dudes! The Ohio State University is hot on our trails. we NEED one additional MURCer to crunch some CPDN and with two more we'd rise to top #100 in no time (well, a few years or so but what is that on the zillion of years were simulating?)

Comment

I'll probably re-enter after the renovations in my apartement... but this may take till June...
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I'm patient...

Any others? WIth just a few more we'll hit #100 in no time.

Comment

Woohoo! Made #10000 in CPDN!

Of course, Ohio University is still hot on our trail

Did you guys know the French are #1? We can't let them get away with it, can we?

Comment

Working...
              X