Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
    I donnow.

I do hope Marshmallowman and Zokes read up here because I think their machines are stuck on the v3.43 issue right now...
    Fixed!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Great!

Now could somebody please give Marshmallowman a call?
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

yeah, I will fix when I get back home(3-4weeks), but I was wondering why my production cratered a week ago.

Comment

No remote access to your machines?
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

They are turned off, I don't have them on if I am not home.

Comment

Stupid windows rebooted my computer on Friday due to updates... so it was sitting there useless for the whole weekend...
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Ah well, shit happens. Meanwhile, we are churning at a rate within the top 100 and today we'll exceed 1 million credits!

Comment

Working...
                X